From high chair to 'my chair'
Stylish, safe & easy to clean - all the essentials covered!
The poppy ™ high chair is HOT! because:
- value for money! poppy high chair converts to a child seat for ultimate longevity of use
- soft & spongy aerocore seat, for maximum comfort
- aerocore is insulating, hypo-allergenic, UV resistant and non-toxic, as well as being waterproof & wipe clean!
- light weight to move & easy to store away - only 8.8 lbs
- wipe clean & dishwasher safe food tray
- food tray clicks in & out with a one button press action
- passive harness to keep your baby safe in their seat until the food tray is attached
- 5 point safety harness
- high chair suitable from 6 months to 3 years, or maximum load 44 lbs
- 'my chair' suitable from 6 months to 5 years, or maximum load 44 lbs
Written by: Shannon D
Mercredi 27 Novembre 20135/5
We received our Phil & Ted's Poppy high chair yesterday and gave it a try this morning. Our daughter loves it and so do we. So much easier to move to different rooms, put her in it and then place the tray on. Plus it's easier to clean it all down again afterwards. We are looking forward to also taking it travelling with us and using it as a chair on the front veranda.
LOVE my Poppy
Written by: MumofOne
Vendredi 15 Novembre 20134/5
One of the best purchases i've made in terms of baby items. I was originally reserved when looking at this highchair because of the size of the seat. Our son is HUGE! Tall, wide, and heavy. Im happy to say he fit well then (at 4.5 months) and still has plenty of room now at 10 months.
So easy to clean, love that you can shorten the legs to he can have a picnic lunch with his older cousins.
4 Stars because the straps are terrible, I don't even bother and my husband always trips on the legs.
Love the poppy but please redesign the straps :-)
Written by: N Urminsky
Lundi 16 Septembre 20134/5
Bought for our second who is exclusively self feeding awesome but super messy. The poppy is super easy to clean, no extra places for food to get stuck and obviously very comfortable. The tray goes on and off easily and of course it is spectacular to look at.
The big con is most definitely the straps, I have given up using the shoulder straps as I cannot get them on and off, initially left them attached and slid them tighter and looser which was a pain. Please P&T fix this :-)!
So cute! The best little high chair
Written by: Karen
Lundi 19 Août 20134/5
My favourite things about this high chair is being able to reduce the length of the legs. At this height, I can feed my little girl from the couch after running around after her all day! The colours are awesome - she loves her bright pink chair! and it's so easy to clean. My only negative is the harness straps - I find it easier just to use the passive harness and tray to keep her secure. 10/10 from my family though!
Your review has been sent for 'review'!