The best lightweight travel crib just got better!
The only full size portacot that's lighter than the baby - with a new & improved design!
The traveller ™ portacot is HOT! because:
- perfect for home & away, indoors & out; makes travelling with kids a breeze
- travel crib AND playpen in one!
- feather light at only 7lbs (without the mattress)
- ultra compact; fits in your stroller, suitcase, overhead luggage compartment, locker or car
- packed dimensions: 27 x 10 x 8"
- assembled dimensions: 54 x 30 x 26"
- superhero strong, brushed aluminium frame
- simple & rapid assembly - perfect for late night arrivals!
- includes self inflating, thermally insulated mattress
- includes Oeko-tex certified fitted sheet for mattress
- new open top design - for outdoor use, we recommend the toggle-on slim shadee UV sun mesh (sold separately)
- ventilated mesh sides with one zip away side for easy access
- fully safety certified
- suitable from newborn to 3 years (approximately)
Traveller Travel Crib
Written by: Edith Hollingsworth
Vendredi 11 Octobre 20134/5
We (Grandma and Grandpa) received our Phil and Ted's Traveller Travel Crib for when the baby comes to our home. It was easy to assemble and we were amazed at how portable the travel crib is! It's light enough to sling over your shoulder and comes with a shoulder strap for just that reason. We liked it so much that we've purchased another for when baby visits at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's home.
It fits in my suitcase!
Written by: Shelley, Mum of 2
Lundi 19 Août 20134/5
I was stoked to find this thing - with all the gear you have to take travelling with a baby, a lightweight travel crib that fits inside a suitcase with all my other stuff is a godsend! We just took our 2 kids to Hong Kong, and I couldn't have asked for a more convenient sleep solution for little Jackson. Thanks a million phil and ted!
Written by: Sarah
Lundi 17 Juin 20134/5
Another great product by Phil & Teds! Love the quality and how light it is! Will be using for trip oversees to London & Dubai. Happy to not have to use dirty hotel crib.
Written by: Kate
Mercredi 12 Juin 20135/5
I purchased this for my son when he was a little over a year old. He's almost four now, and we still use it when we go on vacation. It's absolutely wonderful! He feels more secure in it and sleeps better than he does in hotel beds because it offers a surrounding he's familiar with.
It's certainly not something I'd use with a baby younger than eight or nine months because it's large, and they might wake themselves up rolling around in (we also pad it with extra blankets from our son's bed at home for added comfort and familiarity, something that we couldn't do if he were an infant), but for older children it's worth every penny!
Set up and tear down take a little practice, but once you know what you're doing, you'll love how small a package it squishes into (all my friends with pack-in-plays envy it.)
One final note: I can't say enough nice things about the customer service at Phil & Ted's. On one trip, my hubby forgot a piece of the frame. I looked on every site trying to find replacement parts, but couldn't find any. Finally, as a last resort, I emailed Phil & Ted's directly. After exchanging a few emails with one of their representatives about the specs of the piece, they sent me the replacement part completely free of charge. They are awesome!
Your review has been sent for 'review'!