The world's fastest jogger... The power and freedom to walk, run or jog.
"The Sub 4 stroller is everything we want in a stroller as its simple, streamlined and light." - Deena Kastor, current US women's marathon record holder
sub 4 running stroller is HOT! because:
- experience running like never before
- engineered for speed and uncompromised performance
- geometric design for unparalleled stride length
- unique one hand control for sound running posture
- fully adjustable handle height
- motion control hub at centre of frame configuration
- 20" rear wheels with pneumatic tyres to reduce roll resistance
- complete impact absorption - full suspension & torsion control bars for responsive frame flex
- state of the art aerocore seat technology*
- five point safety harness
- maximum load of 20kg
- one hand dual disk brakes for speed control & park
- full sunhood ensuring maximum coverage
*Aerocore seat technology
- waterproof and UV resistant
- cushioning & supportive
- wipe clean & hypo-allergenic
- lightweight & streamlined
- insulating with ventilation holes
- perfect form fit
Written by: Dashiell
24. maj 20133/5
I have covered about 200km on and off with the sub4 and when it's working I love it. It's sleek, fast, and my 2 year old son Salinger seems to really enjoy it. He is always asking to go for runs and loves putting on his special running shoes in preparation.
light and actually fun - I kid you not!
Written by: Alice
24. maj 20135/5
The problem when running with a push chair is all the extra energy you spend pushing the heavy object in front of you. You seem to not be able to run your normal distance due to all the extra weight you are pushing and the ease of the push chair.
Well I have just had a turn with the new Phil and Ted's sub 4, the king of running push chairs. To look at, you will notice it is wider and longer than the average push chair and has large wheels. The capsule the baby/ child sits in is aerodynamic. When running, it is actually FUN! Yes I did use the fun word as it is easy. The sub 4 is light and very mobile. It doesn't hinder your running like other pushchairs can.
I tried it out on my nine month old baby, who seemed to love it. I watched him lift his legs up and down to catch the Wellington gale. I also ran with my three year old daughter who chatted away and reported on all the things she could see and feel, loving the bumpy parts where the roots are overtaking the footpath.
So thank you Phil and Ted's, I would highly recommend the sub 4 as a healthy addition to your buggy range.
Amazing Jogging Stroller!
Written by: J E R
24. maj 20134/5
Pros: This thing is amazing. I own seven of them. My family actually uses them as our living room furniture. I've heard that if you roll it fast enough, it will take you straight to Hogwarts. Cons: It didn't come shipped with a mp3 player loaded with David Bowie hits.
Everything we want in a stroller...
Written by: Deena
24. maj 20135/5
The Sub 4 stroller is everything we want in a stroller as its simple, streamlined and light. My most cherished time with my daughter is simply taking her out to enjoy nature. She's seen a lot of our beautiful surroundings zooming past as she exclaims "Oooooh!"
I'd like to think her elation is with me running so fast, but its more that she gets to see so much. Whether its wilderness or downtown, I enjoy sharing the world with her one step and stroll at a time.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!