There’s plenty of things you can do indoors with baby on a cold or wet day, you just need to use your imagination! Here’s one of my indoor circuit posts for Wheelie Fit Mums on a snow day. Why not give it a go yourself… If you’re not quite sure about moves it doesn’t matter, what does matter is getting off the couch and doing something! (Please note: if you have knee problems be careful with lunges or miss them out)
1. 16 standing stationary lunges (alternate legs) - knees over toes, spine long, back knee doesn’t touch the ground.
2. 40 step ups (just forward and back if you don’t have a step – quick! 20 each side)
3. 10 modified push ups – hands under shoulders, head looking up, nice strong core, straight back
4. 20 double hand overhead triceps push backs with a weight (can of baked beans will do)
5. 10 heel digs – low or high
6. 10 low punches – stand with feet hip width apart. Repeat circuit x 3 or 4.
So on your next rainy day, pop baby or your toddler in a safe place – your stroller is perfect as they can stay put! – put on your fave music and get movin’ to a Wheelie Fit Mums indoor circuit!