Lie-flat is best for babies! The peanut carrycot clicks easily to your phil&teds stroller and lets baby face you for intimacy & bonding. Carry handles allow you to remove and carry the freestanding bassinet for use as a rest station off the stroller. Va-voom styling for home & away rest assurance!
"Love it!!! This is a great product, sturdy, well made and multi-functional." - Nanny, Mom of Two and peanut owner
Your peanut bassinet is HOT! because:
- super lightweight: the lightest carrycot around town at just 3kg / 6.6lbs!
- simple click on-and-off attachment for cruising & resting on the go
- newborn-perfect, lie-flat design with plush mattress
- removable 'nutshell' sunhood for 4 season protection
- breathable open weave fabric - minimises moisture build up
- ergonomic shape with plenty of room for growth
- safe-as-houses with extruded aluminium frame and injection molded base
- dimensions (length x width x height): 83 x 41.2 x 21.9cm; 32.7 x 16.2 x 8.6"
- flat packing for easy transportation & storage when not in use
- suitable from newborn to maximum load of 9kg / 19.8lbs (approximately 6 months)
- multiple safety certified for the following markets:
- EN 1466:2004 when used with buggies - Europe
- EN 1888:2005 - Europe
- ASTM F2194-07a - USA
- ASTM F833-08/10SOR/85-379 - USA
- AS/NZS 2088:2000/2009 - Aus/NZ
Compatible with the following stroller models:
A must have for singles!
Geschreven door: LC
woensdag 29 mei 20134/5
I bought the peanut shortly after my son was born, much to my disappointment (and amazement) he was rolling from back over to front at 3 months so needless to say we didn't get much use. Now that we have our second, we use this daily, to go to the park, on walks and even around the house - She loves it and falls asleep almost instantly. The only reason im not giving it 6 stars is because I find that the handle placement is awkward... I wish they would either be further apart or a single bar. otherwise this is an awesome bassinet! I just saw that you've added the stand (awesome idea!!!!!).
Thanks Phil & Ted!
Geschreven door: Anne
woensdag 29 mei 20135/5
I bought the Explorer (black & lime green) with the Peanut a few months ago and now with my 3 week old baby girl have finally been able to use. It's a great pram, looks fabulous, is easy to put up and down - only took me a few practice goes at home before I was out at the shops doing it for real! I love the brake also, so much better and easy to apply than a friends previous model Sport. I also love the peanut, great to be able to look at her while walking, and she does look cute in it, good thing is, the peanut fits into the car as is, so don't have to disassemble each time. We are going away next month, so the peanut will be our baby girls bed for a few days which is awesome!
I received the Peanut with my Sport Buggy as a gift for our baby due in a few weeks. I couldn't wait to take a look and try it out! Love it!!!! This is a great product, sturdy, well made and multi-functional. I work as a Nanny as well as a mom of 2 children and have had the opportunity to try out a lot of gear over the years. I am looking forward to using this on the Sport instead of a car seat, as well as taking this to the grandparents house as a travel cot for a young baby. I don't know if it would be as functional once the baby learns to roll over as it would be rather narrow.
Je review is ter goedkeuring ingediend!