Ach kijk nou, wat is hij compact!
Momenteel niet in deze regio verkrijgbaar.
de dot compacte dubbele wandelwagen is HOT! want:
- hij is zo klein, volledig uitgerust én inline - aan te passen aan 2 twee kinderen met de dot-duokit !
- slank frame van 59 cm breed & 15% compacter dan de explorer!
- met één hand in te klappen tot ultracompacte afmeting van 76 x 59 x 26 cm
- zitje op normale grootte dat in 3 standen verstelbaar is, inclusief perfecte ligstand voor pasgeboren baby's
- geschikt voor leeftijdscategorie pasgeborene tot 5 jaar (of maximumgewicht)
- geventileerd Seat Performance System
- volledig uitgerust met inlegmat die in meerdere kleuren verkrijgbaar is
- eenvoudig bij te stellen gordel zonder loshangende delen
- duokit met één hand in ideale stand voor het slapen verstelbaar
- grote zonnekap met uittrekbare zonneklep & kiekeboe-flap
- makkelijk erop/eraf te zetten (voet)rem
- handige 10 inch pneumatische wielen voor in de stad
- afveegbare voetruimte van kunststof
- in hoogte verstelbare & eenvoudig bij te stellen duwbeugel
- compatibel met snug™-reiswieg & adapter voor autozitje
Geschreven door: Katy
donderdag 07 november 20135/5
My son is almost three months old and we love our Dot. We have a small car so needed something that would fit in it easily, and it's perfect. It turns on a dime and fits through doors and aisles. It lies right back which is great because I didn't get the bassinette. The sunshade is easily attached, I have the rain cover too but haven't used it yet. Took it offroad the the other day in Zealandia and it was a smooth ride, he slept all the way. Putting it up and down really is easy too.
Geschreven door: Diana
woensdag 12 Juni 20134/5
Just purchased the dot stroller by phil and teds. the stroller is stylish, compact and maneuverable, looks great and overall i am happy. but seriously, why does the 2nd seat has such an easy recline and the main seat has those straps?
Geschreven door: Dominique
woensdag 29 mei 20135/5
I'm finding my new Dot buggy to be great. It's noticeably smaller than my previous one (Sport) and easy to manoeuvre, especially through narrow shop aisles. The foot brake is super easy to use, and the tail-free harness is a great improvement. Looking forward to the arrival of the new baby so I can start using the double kit! Would definitely recommend this pram
Geschreven door: Lucy
woensdag 29 mei 20135/5
We purchased this sun cover before the weather became very warm here but I thought it would be useful as we live in the very sunny Australian climate. It has already become a permanent part of our stroller setup even though we have not had the hottest days of summer! The cover fully encloses both my toddler, who sits at the front of the Dot buggy, and our baby (who has the lower seat). The cover has a flap at the back which can easily be fixed to the sides with press studs, and is also easy to lift to check on the little one in the back. I am very happy with the thickness of the mesh and the quality of the product. I thought my toddler might resist the cover but she actually asks for it to be put on, which makes me very happy.
Geschreven door: Jimena
woensdag 29 mei 20135/5
I have two kids under the age of two. I needed a stroller that fits them both and it wasn't big. I did my research and found the DOT. I have been using it for over a month and I am loving it. It is really small and fits everywhere. I can switch my kids from the front seat to the back seat really easily because of the straps. The stroller is really light considering that it is a double stroller. Also is perfect if you need to use it as a single stroller because the second seat can easily be removed. It is really great if you don't like those huge and wide double strollers. I really like the versatility. It is a very good acquisition.
Thank you for a great buggy
Geschreven door: Karen
woensdag 29 mei 20134/5
We just purchased out first Phil & Teds (dot); we're in LOVE! The design is so well thought out (from the tail free harness, to the recline double kit, to the fabulous mix and match accessories and super cute retro looking wheels!) and the function is supreme. I can maneuver two children in the smallest of spaces and with total ease of handling. The way it takes curves, turns, curbs, and bumps is nothing short of amazing! I was concerned that I would constantly be kicking the bottom seat (at 5'9" my legs are long), but I've had no problems. My one and only "complaint" is that the main seat is shallower than I had hoped. I have a 4 year old (32 pounds) that has nowhere to put her legs and her bottom barely fits in the seat. I know that some of the other models have a deeper seat for older kids. All in all, it's great ride!
Je review is ter goedkeuring ingediend!