NEW & improved DOT! Oh gosh, it's just so compact!
Not currently available in this region.
DOT compact double stroller is HOT! because:
- NEW! taller seat - 25.6" of growing room
- NEW! double kit adapts to a rear facing seat
- NEW! accommodates a car seat & double kit at the same time
- so small, fully featured AND inline - adapts to take 2 with the DOT double kit !
- slimline design as single or double (just 23.2" wide!)
- one hand fast fold to an ultra compact 30 x 23.2 x 10.2"
- fantastic curb pop for light handling
- suitable for newborn to 5 years old (or maximum weight)
- complete with seat liner in three color options - apple, chilli, or flint
- tail free, easy-to-adjust harness
- large sunhood with flip-out sun visor & peek-a-boo window
- easy on-off pedal (foot) brake
- nifty 10 inch pneumatic wheels for all-city terrain
- multi-position & easy-to-adjust handlebar
- converts to a bassinet-style pram with the snug™ carrycot
- converts to a travel system using DOT car seat adapters
Smooth push, heavy frame, scary fold.
Written by: Anna Auff
Samedi 08 Novembre 20143/5
I've had this stroller for over a year. I love how compact it is compared to the Bob. The smaller wheels make it slightly more easy to load into a standard trunk, however the wheels get caught sometimes. I love the way it pushes. It glides, you can steer with one hand, and it goes on various terrains (minus sand).
The not so good. The fold seems dangerous. It folds right in half and since the frame is very heavy it can easily pinch a finger or even worse! I've had my finger severely bruised because of the closure. Opening the stroller is tricky too. Either the parent handle bar is on the group and the front tire pops up into the air or your child's belly bar is on the ground. Not a fan. As a result this stroller remains at home since its heavy to transport and difficult to fold without worrying about injury.
Despite having to purchase every accessory (like any other stroller), the accessories are nice. I love the look of the bassinet, and I used that during my baby's first few months. I received lots of compliments when I was using the bassinet. I used a chicco keyfit car seat and I loved how that attached. I do like how the seat zips out for a cleaner look.
Overall, for the price and size and push-ability I like the stroller. The downside is the fold and the weight.
Rear facing view
Written by: Vicmor
Dimanche 02 Novembre 20144/5
Very unique stylish yet sporty look has a great rear facing view for babies
Best Baby Item Purchase I ever Made
Written by: LynnFaith
Vendredi 31 Octobre 20145/5
I am an avid runner, and have two toddlers. After my second was born I went through a string of different strollers, Schwinn, Baby Trend, InStep, and all of them fell apart on me or was just a really difficult stroller to navigate on my winding running trail. After the last stroller broke apart on the seating (it was held together with cheap plastic) my son nearly fell out while we were running. I decided it was time to invest more money in a stroller and get something solid. A friend had a Phil & Teds stroller, and always talked about how awesome they are, so I decided to buy one. Best decision ever. I have been over the moon happy with this stroller, got the doubles kit, it is made very solid, steers incredibly well, and is super comfy for my kids. I have had it over a year now, and have not had one issue with it. It is so much easier to push while running, and to navigate through pretty much any situation. I love it and will never buy anything but Phil &Teds in the future. While they are slightly more expensive than some of the other jogger strollers out there, they are worth every penny, and will end up saving you money in the long run, as they will outlast most any other stroller.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!