Snug as a rug in a bug(gy)!
A lightweight, soft-shelled baby carrycot with a zip away top cover, cocoon will keep your baby snug & warm in their stroller. Carry handles and a firm base allow you to lift baby in & out of the stroller without disturbing their rest.
Not currently available in this region.
extra long cocoon carrycot HOT! because:
- swaddle, carry, roam: in & out of the buggy
- ultra lightweight at just 1kg; 2.2lbs
- extra long at 70cm - more room to grow
- soft, long handles for 'sway relax' and easy carry
- secures snugly into the lie-flat seat of your phil&teds stroller
- plush sides & firm base for a comfortable ride
- snug & warm - perfect for winter babies!
- durable & wipe clean polyester exterior fabric
- zip down top for easy access to baby
- suitable for newborn up to approximately 6 months
- plenty of room (length x width x height): 70 x 30 x 20cm; 27.5 x 11.8 x 7.8"
- suitable for a maximum load of 9kg; 20lbs
- safety certified to standard EN1466: 2004 - Europe
- compatible with the following stroller models:
Fantastic item. We had this for an 8 week trip to Europe for our son, he slept on the plane in this across the trays, slept while we carried him through the airport and it also acted as his bed when we were there. Now a couple of years later we are using it for our daughter to travel to Mexico!
Very happy with cocoon. Went travelling with my baby and needed nothing else for him to sleep in. Served it's purpose very well!!!
Love it! Love it! Love it!3/5
A wonderful add-on to the best stroller in the world. Our newborn can sleep comfortably in back while our toddler is riding in front. The Cocoon makes the ride more plush and keeps our baby warm and comfortable. Great because we can remove our baby from the stroller without waking her. Definitely buy this.
We had the cocoon when our daughter was born and we absolutely loved it as it was the answer to all our prayers. Our daughter wanted to be swaddled and cuddled all the time and cried and cried when she was in her cot so the cocoon was perfect. She was happy in it all the time. The only problem was she was already 56cm when she was born and had out grown it after 6-8 weeks and we felt so bad not being able to use it anymore! I still would buy it again all the same.
Wish we would have had this when we had our first baby.3/5
I recently purchased this to use with our youngest and it is great because we can go for a walk and she can sleep comfortably. This is very easy to use and our baby is more comfortable in it than she was in the carseat when we used that in the stroller. We also used this as a bed when we were visiting my in laws. The cost was reasonable especially if you plan to use it for more than one child. We use our stroller almost every day and this allows us to go out while it is naptime. It is possible t
Your review has been sent for 'review'!