Lie flat is best for babies. Snug carrycot makes your phil&teds the ideal first stage stroller for your newborn. Baby faces you for intimacy & bonding in those crucial first months, and snug unclips and carries easily to transport baby without disturbing their rest.
Not currently available in this region.
snug carrycot is HOT! because:
- baby faces you for intimacy & bonding
- supreme comfort from newborn to 20 lbs (approximately 6 months)
- durable wipe clean exterior with soft, lie-flat mattress and padded interior
- carry handles for easy transfer from a stroller
- freestanding with base feet to keep snug off the floor
- optional carrycot stand (sold separately) for use as a baby rest station
- black bonnet style sunhood included
- full range of colored sunhoods available separately
- top cover removes simply for quick & easy access to baby
- clicks easily to most phil&teds strollers with attachment brackets
- a perfect fit with navigator & dot strollers (brackets provided)
- compatible with current model black classic and s4 strollers ( brackets sold separately )
- compatible also with phil&teds legacy models including explorer, hammerhead, s3, s4, dash, sport, red classic & e3 v2 ( brackets sold separately )*
- suitable for load of up to 20 lbs
- dimensions (length x width x height): 29 x 11 x 8"
- product weight: 6.6 lbs
- Fully safety certified
*Seat fabric must remain attached when using the snug ™ carrycot on any stroller aside from the navigator ™ or dot ™.
Great but could be bigger!
Written by: Klatt004
Vendredi 17 Juillet 20154/5
Brought this before baby was born and have really enjoyed using it - nice and flat and looks really stylish. Only downside is it is a lot slimmer than other carrycots out there and as such my baby didn't get as much use from it as I would've liked. My baby is 3 months old and have had to stop using it. Apart from that great accessory to have!
Can this be compatable with S4 second seat?
Written by: dmi3km
Vendredi 19 Décembre 20145/5
Hi, I ordered S4 stroller via Costco and was wondering if I order a carrycot, can I use a 2nd seat with it? What adapter do I also need to purchase to go with it? Thank you!
Is it compatible with explorer?
Written by: Alina
Vendredi 05 Décembre 20145/5
Hi, I own a phil and teds explorer pushchair and need to buy the carrycot. Is this carrycot compatible with explorer? I see in the description it fits dot and navigator, but doesn't say anything about explorer.
A must have!!
Written by: EJ494
Jeudi 27 Novembre 20145/5
I think this is the best product we have bought so far and has really encouraged good sleeping habits for our baby! I can't recommend it enough! Baby seemed to have a really good sleep when out walking as can lie nice and flat and not have to be all buckled in and is all snug and protected from the elements, also love being able to see baby face to face. We also have the stand for this so to unclip from pram to stand was awesome not having to wake baby. This was our main bassinet so very portable to move around the house with stand and the carry handles, lounge during the day and carry through to bed at night. Love love this product, was gutted when baby outgrew it and moved to the cot!
Written by: KittynZ
Vendredi 17 Octobre 20144/5
Brought before wee one was born been very handy extra . Lying flat while out walking
Your review has been sent for 'review'!