A safe and lightweight car seat capsule with base options to click & go! With travel system compatibility like never before and multiple installation options, alpha is convenient for both baby and you.
alpha car seat is HOT! because:
- compatible with all current* phil&teds strollers using our car seat adaptors
- available as a travel system bundle with any current* phil&teds stroller
- 3 installation options:
- high sides and thick EPS foam for ultimate protection
- rear facing with 5 point safety harness
- removable cushion insert for newborns
- lightweight at just 3kgs
- integrated sun hood that moves independently of handle
- ergonomically shaped handle for maximum comfort when carrying
- easily fits in the car seat travel bag for convenience when travelling
*Please note that the alpha baby capsule uses the same travel systems as the Maxi Cosi
*Please always check the compatibility of alpha and your stroller with the car seat adaptors.
**Important safety message: (if you are intending to use the alpha car seat with a universal base ). There are 2 versions of the alpha car seat. The newer version has an orange sticker on the hull (see image), that lines up to a corresponding orange sticker on the universal base. Both your universal base & your alpha car seat must have these stickers to be compatible. Likewise, if your universal base does not have this sticker, you must use an alpha car seat that also does not have this sticker. If you're buying your alpha car seat & universal base today, you will get a compatible pair! This message does not apply to ISOfix bases.
Light weight and comfy
Written by: Pjose
Föstudagur 18 Júlí 20144/5
My girl is 5 months have been using it since birth. So far it has done a good job now its time to look for a booster seat.Have been using it with the the naviator auto stop stroller, love the fact that we didn't have to take her out of it and she is nice and warm inside the capsule. The capsule as such was light weight so it was easy to attach it to the base and to the stroller. Just one negative the harness keeps twisting around at times. Otherwise fab 5 stars.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!