Are you a city dweller who takes public transport, lives in a small house or apartment, has to think about less space and getting about the city swiftly, but you have some constraints in achieving what you want to do with the kids in tow?
Or, are you someone who wants to go everywhere – we’re talking trail walking, beaches, city – the works! Urban and outdoor requirements, but life feels restrained because you can’t do it easily?
Allanah B – phil&teds head, and Mum of 1 year old Blake tells us about her struggles to live her life with kids:
“What bugs me? Not my buggy!
So I’m off to pick up my little buddy from daycare and then grab some milk. For a little person she sure needs lots of stuff for one day, so here I am with a giant backpack, little lady lump and two tired arms standing at the car. Stop. Buggy Time. Yes, I just got the buggy out of the car to go 5 minutes down the road to the supermarket. When one’s buggy is literally lighter than your baby, why wouldn’t I? Plus she can’t grab things off the shelf harnessed in her buggy and it’s much sleeker down the aisles than a trolley in the 5pm rush.
Home now, milk in the fridge. Sad puppy eyes from little fluffy dog and a bored, witching-hour baby. Let’s go team, there’re birds, cats and nice old ladies out there to interest and fawn over you both. I’m not so much walking with a buggy and dog, as escorting notable figures around town. Old ladies and school girls flock to us like boy band fans. Just another day in the suburbs with adorable mischief in tow, made easier by a compact & cute conveyance.”
Remember the verve winning video from last year? Amber showed us how tough it was for her! Check this out for inspiration!
phil&teds will award the top 3 entries, but the prize will remain a mystery!
What we’d like from you:
- Provide a short video – 30-60 secs
- Show us you managing your life with kids
- The video must involve movement: going somewhere or doing something
- Tell us about your pain points – either as a voice over or in words with your entry
- By submitting your entry you agree to the T&Cs below
- Fill out the form below
Email your link or video to: [email protected]
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
Winners: Grace Ng – USA & Sarah Hughes AU!
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Video entries only via email: [email protected]
- Entry is global. Employees and their immediate families of phil&teds Most Excellent Buggy Company and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Tuesday 03rd April 2012 and concludes on Tuesday 24th April 12pm NZT.
- phil&teds usage – the winner will supply all blogs to phil&teds before they are posted, and allow phil&teds to re-post any postings from the Blogger’s website to phil&teds’ website and any social media platforms utilised by phil&teds that refer to the supplied product and/or phil&teds.
- Copyright – Whilst copyright to the content remains with the Blogger the Blogger hereby licenses to phil&teds, in perpetuity, the right to use, re-purpose and publicise the content on website operated by phil&teds and any social media platforms utilised by phil&teds. phil&teds will notify the Blogger when it uses any content created by the Blogger, in print collateral.
- IP – phil&teds retains the rights to all IP provided to the Blogger. Where the Blogger creates new IP in the form of imagery or visual content (including video) featuring phil&teds product, the Blogger retains the right to use that self-created content.
- Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- The more referrals you get the more entries you get.
- Entries submitted will be reviewed and major prize winners will be notified by email after 24th April 2012. All entries become the property of phil&teds and cannot be returned.
- Prize delivery time may vary depending on location and availability.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- phil&teds Most Excellent Buggy Company limited. and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is phil&teds Most Excellent Holdings Ltd.