Adapt to take 2!
This double kit is the second seat for your vibe ™ stroller manufactured prior to 2014.
vibe double kit is HOT! because:
- inline functionality for your vibe stroller manufactured prior to 2014
- clip-on sun canopy and seat liner included
- 2 position seat recline for a snoozy baby
- maximum weight capacity of 20kg / 44lbs in front position, 15kg / 33lbs in rear position
- all weather protection with vibe double storm cover & double sun cover (sold separately)
- convert to a baby bouncer with vibe lazyted (not available in all regions)
- compatible with vibe 1 & vibe™ 2 stroller models only (manufactured prior to 2014)
Great seat, poor sun cover
Written by: bean3
08. juli 20153/5
The seat works very well. Ti conencts to the the Vibe very easily but it is let down by the poorly designed sun cover / hood. The sun cover does not stay in postion nor does it clip onto the fram every well. The clips are too small to fit over the fabric of the seat and the aluminium frame. Also as the child grows, their head will evenutally hit the top of the frame a the rear of the seat. There needs to be some type of padding in the seat to move the child away from this frame or apply some padding to the frame itself. Our 6 month boy is not going to last much longer in this seat. Folding the vibe reaquires the seat to be removed when in the rear / under postion. Very dull when dealing with two kids. By all means get this bit of kit as it it will help you but beware of the limitations of it.
Not so great.
Written by: Mumoftwo
30. oktober 20141/5
Second seat purchased as I was about to have my second child. My first child is 2 years old. Not that happy with second seat as it is designed for 6month old and over. This means my 2 year old has to sit in second seat at the front and she is too tall for the seat and her head hits the bar at the top. Not really happy with purchase, should have done more research before purchasing stroller 2 years ago.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!