A rear facing stroller seat that clips to your favourite phil&teds buggy. Enjoy quality bonding time with baby during their crucial developmental stage when they've outgrown their carrycot or infant car seat, but are not yet ready to face the world.
*Use your buggies sunhood and harness pads for shade and comfort.
The rear facing seat is HOT! because:
- let's baby face you for intimacy and bonding on the go
- durable 600D wipe clean polyester fabric
- 45 degree recline - the same angle as an infant car seat
- clicks easily to most phil&teds strollers with attachment brackets
- a perfect fit with the navigator stroller (brackets provided)
- compatible with current model classic * and s4 strollers** ( brackets sold separately )
- compatible also with phil&teds legacy models including explorer, hammerhead, s3, sport and red legacy classic** ( brackets sold separately )
- 5 point safety harness
- suitable for load of up to 9kg / 20lbs
- complete with removable legs for deck chair mode off the stroller
- suitable for use with navigator single sun & storm covers
*fixed sunhoods of classic and legacy models cannot be used with the face-to-face. You will need to replace the sunhood with our upgraded version (with follow-the-sun functionality), use the face-to-face with a shade stick stroller umbrella , or use no sunhood at all!
**Seat fabric must remain attached when using the face-to-face on any stroller aside from the navigator.
Written by: modOO
30. november 20141/5
I would not recommend this seat for a baby at all. Baby seats very upright in the seat ( my baby is 5 months old - 7kg )- there is no head support so when my baby fall asleep his head just hung down as the seat is to upright and you can not adjust the position. Very stresfull waching it when you out.
Its also made quite poorly - its just a thin fabric over a metal frame so there is no back support either - baby seat like is a hammock. i think i will keep using a car seat for a face to face ride as it seems to be so much better and comfy for a baby.
Shame - wish Phil&Teds find a better solution soon.
All round, great!
Written by: Chook1245
04. oktober 20145/5
It is so good. Our little boy loves having the freedom of looking around and at who ever pushes the stroller. Better then lying in the bassinet when he is awake
Written by: HaleyK
26. september 20144/5
I like that I can see my baby while using this. It is very light weight and easy to maneuver. Only downfall is that I cannot seem to fold the stroller while the seat is attached to the frame.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!